Men's Health lean muscle stack
Gold Standard 100% Whey
Whey Protein Isolates are 90% pure protein by weight. They are the purest and most expensive form of whey protein that exists. That's why they are the first ingredients you read on the Gold Standard 100% Whey label. By using Whey Protein Isolates as our primary protein source, we're able to pack 24 grams of the purest, muscle-building protein per serving, with a lot less of the fat, cholesterol, lactose, and other stuff that you can do without. There's no question this is the standard by which other whey proteins are measured. Find out more at: wheygoldstandard.com
CLA Softgels Please note: no additional promo-code discounts can be applied to sale items or bundle products.
CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid) is quickly becoming a "must have" for people who are looking to lose fat and gain muscle. Each softgel contains 1000 mg of CLA One that yields 750 mg total CLA and 700 mg of active isomers.
Amino Energy Chewables
When you feel yourself fading half-way through a workout or the big game, ON's new Essential Amino Energy Chewables get you going with a fast-acting boost of alertness and energy. Each 3-piece serving also provides potent antioxidant support plus an amino acid matrix that includes beta-Alanine, citrulline and arginine to help keep ambitious goals on track. Take them along anywhere, anytime you want to elevate your performance.
ON US Shaker
Shake, Shake, Shake...Shake Your Protein. With our exclusive ON shaker cups, mixing-up even the largest and thickest protein or meal replacement shake is a snap. Each shaker cup has an Extra-Large 32 fl oz capacity and a 3 1/4" opening at the top that makes adding full-size ice cubes a simple proposition.
This stack contains 1 x Gold Standard 100% Whey (908g)
1 x CLA Softgels (90 softgels)
1 x Amino Energy Chewables (75 chewables)
1 x ON US Shaker
RRP over £100!
Please note: no additional promo-code discounts can be applied to sale items or bundle products.
We will always try to get your order to you as quickly as we can. If there is a problem with your order or delivery, our customer care representatives are here to help you from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday.
If you’d like to speak to them directly, please call: 0845 688 5120. Or, if it’s easier, please email: email@example.com or write to us at:
Optimum Nutrition, Lodge Road, Sandbach, Cheshire. CW11 3HD.
FREE DPD NEXT DAY DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £50
We don’t want you to waste any valuable training time waiting for your ON delivery to arrive. So, with that in mind, we are delighted to be able to offer you Free Next Day Delivery on all orders over £50 received before 3pm. We use DPD as our delivery service, so not only is it next day, they offer you a hour time slot in which you will receive your items.
Order under £50?
Small order? You have two options - our great value Hermes 2-3 day delivery service for £4.95 or you can upgrade to the same great DPD 1 hour delivery service for only £6.95.
- Free Next Day Delivery applies to mainland UK only. This excludes the Highlands and offshore islands. To see if your postcode is exempt from next day delivery, please click here.
- The delivery service is Monday - Friday
- All orders require a signature upon receipt
- We are unable to redirect orders once items have been dispatched.
- Order cut-off times are provided as guidelines only and do not take into account possible delays caused by payment authorisation.
- You are able to specify an alternative delivery address to your billing address.
Returns and Exchanges
If you are a customer based in the EU, you have the right to cancel your order with us under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (DSRs), provided you give us written notice within seven working days of receipt.
Cancelling Your Order
- If you are based in the EU under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (DSRs), you have the right to cancel your order with us, provided you give us written notice within seven working days of receipt.
- You must notify customer care in writing of your wish to cancel the contract for your entire order under the DSRs within seven working days of receiving your items. Either email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at: Notice of Contract Cancellation, Optimum Nutrition, Lodge Road, Sandbach, Cheshire. CW11 3HD.
- We recommend that you insure the return shipment as you are under a duty to take reasonable care of the goods and will be liable for damage to them until we receive them at our warehouse. We also recommend that you use a secure, trackable means to return your order to us at Optimum Nutrition, Lodge Road, Sandbach, Cheshire. CW11 3HD and that you retain proof of sending, in case of a dispute.
Please note that you are responsible for the cost of the return shipment.
All items must be returned unused, in their original condition and from the UK.
We will refund the price of the product in full, including shipping costs, within 30 days of receiving your notice of contract cancellation.
Please note you may only use your right to cancel the order under the DSRs if you give us formal written notice of cancellation within seven working days of receiving the order, as described above. If we do not receive the cancelled order, we will arrange to have it collected from you at your cost.
Exchanging Your Order
- If you wish to exchange a product or flavour, please contact Customer Services within 14 days or receiving your order so that your account can be updated. Before returning the item, please either email email@example.com or write to us at: Optimum Nutrition, Lodge Road, Sandbach, Cheshire, CW11 3HD.
- There is no charge to exchange items for a new flavour or different size, however all exchanges are based on stock availability. Shipping is also free on the replacement item.
- Please note that we are only able to offer flavour or product size exchanges. If you wish to exchange your item for an alternative product, we suggest that you return it and purchase again separately.
- You will be notified by email once your return has been received and processed.
Faulty or Defective Goods
- If you receive an item that is faulty or defective, please contact Customer Services in the first instance to provide further details. Before returning the item, please either email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at: Optimum Nutrition, Lodge Road, Sandbach, Cheshire, CW11 3HD.
- Goods are classified as faulty if they are received damaged, or where a manufacturing fault occurs within six months of purchase. Please note that items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty.
- Once we have examined the returned item, we will notify you of your refund via e-mail within a reasonable period of time. We will usually process the refund due within 30 days of the refund notification email, including a refund of the delivery charges for sending the item to you and the cost incurred by you in returning the item to us. We will refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
- If you would like to exchange your item, please be aware that we can only replace it for the same product in the same size and flavour, subject to availability. You will receive a full refund if the item cannot be repaired or replaced.
For faulty goods outside of our Returns Policy, please contact email@example.com
Receiving a Refund
- Your refund will be credited to the original purchaser's credit card and will include shipping costs for faulty items or for orders cancelled under the DSRs only.
Please note card refunds may take up to 10 business days for your bank to complete, depending on their processing time. This can vary greatly between card issuers, and unfortunately we are unable to influence this.
Our Customer Care Department should be contacted within 14 days of receiving your order. You should then return your item(s) within 14 days of contacting them.
Returns outside these timeframes may be accepted at the discretion of Optimum Nutrition.
Items should be returned new, unused with product seal intact and with all tags still attached. Returns that are used, damaged, or soiled may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer.
- All items are quality controlled and checked before they are dispatched to customers.
- Should you receive an item that is not in perfect condition please contact us immediately.
- Please send all items you wish to return from an order in the same shipment to ensure your return is processed as quickly as possible.
- Items should be returned in their original packaging to ensure they are adequately protected in transit.
To contact us regarding returns or exchanges , our customer care representatives are here to help you from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday on: 0845 688 5120.
If it’s easier, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at:
Optimum Nutrition, Lodge Road, Sandbach, Cheshire. CW11 3HD.